Below are resources and information victims and survivors of crime may find useful.
- Victim Notification Form - English Version
- Victim Notification Form - Spanish Version
- Request for Confidentiality by Crime Victim Form (DC-301)
- Office of the Attorney General – Address Confidentiality Form
- Office of the Attorney General – ID Theft Passport Request Form
- Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services – Victim Impact Statement
- Petition for Protective Order
- Virginia Victims Fund – Restitution Application
State Laws & Policies
Help Lines & Hotlines
The following are additional resources available to help you.
Virginia Victim Assist Helpline –1 (855) 4-HELP-VA
This number is staffed Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Get information and referrals to victims of all types of crime in Virginia. Learn about victim rights under the Crime Victim and Witness Rights Act and other victim related laws. Receive crisis intervention as needed.
Virginia Family Violence and Sexual Assault Hotline (Voice/TTY) –1 (800) 838-8238
This number is open 24/7. Call to report domestic violence and sexual assault.
Virginia Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline –1 (800) 522-7096
This hotline is staffed by trained Protective Services Hotline Specialists 24/7. Call to report child abuse and neglect.
Virginia Adult Protective Services Hotline –1 (800) 832-3858
Report abuse, neglect, and exploitation of adults aged 60 and over and incapacitated adults over 18 years of age.
Virginia Human Tracking Helpline –1 (833) INFO-4-HT
This number is staffed Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Call to learn more about resources and referrals available to victims, survivors, and the community on this issue.
Virginia Parole Board –1 (804) 674-3081
The Parole Board grants or denies parole, detains parole violators, and revokes parole. Victims of crime can submit statements to the Parole Board during an offender’s parole hearing.
Contact UsView Full Victim Advocate Map